Ben's reading 1001 Cool Freaky Facts today. Here are some freaky facts from the brain of Ben:
- In Florida unmarried women are prohibited from parachuting on Sundays.
- Barbecued tarantulas taste like prawns.
- Albert Einstein never wore socks (they don't go well with Bermuda shorts and thongs).
- 45 km of zippers are made across the world every hour.
- Bill Gates' house was designed on a Macintosh computer.
- An apple, an onion, and a potato all taste sweet if you eat them with your nose plugged.
- More monopoly money is printed than real money in a year.
- Frogs can throw up. A frog throws up its stomach first, so that its stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then it uses its forearms to dig out the stomach's contents, and swallows its stomach again.