Monday, December 28, 2009

biblical womanhood from the archives

It's that time of year again. Time for a good, long break from blogging, both for me and perhaps for you!

As usual, I'll gather some old favourites from the in all honesty archives and post them for those of you who'd like to keep reading along.

I'm doing something a little different this year. Instead of choosing random favourites, I'm going to post my series on biblical womanhood from late last year. I'm taking a break from comment moderation, so it may take a while for any comments to appear.

Of all the series on in all honesty, it was my series on biblical womanhood which aroused the most interest. We talked about all kinds of things (and I mean "we" - there were plenty of comments!) like sexual purity, love and submission in marriage, and how to balance homemaking and ministry. There were a few memorable posts along the way, like the day of the apple and how to really hate your child. The series was loosely based on Carolyn Mahaney's Feminine Appeal (which would make great summer reading!) but we ranged far and wide.

There are few topics we have more to learn about than biblical womanhood. I hope you enjoy exploring it with me.

No comments: