Friday, October 8, 2010

more cute stuff

It's time for more cute stuff. Here are some sayings I've collected from Thomas and Andy during the last 12 months.

When Andy was 3 and saw a cat:

"Do you push a button to make it go?"

Thomas (6) earlier this year.

"I want to be bigger because it looks a bit cool when you can see the ground from up high."

A conversation with Thomas after my husband led Sunday School.

"Is Daddy a better Sunday School teacher than Mummy?"

"Only a little inch better. Only a dotted inch better. Only one dot better."

I realised later he thinks an inch is a millimetre. So that's okay.

Andy (4) earlier this year, sitting in the car and holding a large stick.

"Mummy, I want to break my window."

"You're not allowed to break your window!"

"Well, then, when I get home, I will poke the wall."

"Why?"

"I will make a new way to go out."

Thomas (7) when he saw a little girl with an artificial leg.

"What's that?"

"It's an artificial leg. She only has one leg, so they've made her another leg to walk on."

"Is she real?"

And my personal favourite, from when Thomas was 6:

"Mummy, not all the other mummies look so beautiful like you."

Aaaaaaw.

No comments: