Friday, December 24, 2010

goodbye for now and happy Christmas!

Well, here it is - my final post on in all honesty for a while! Thanks so much to all who've joined me during the last 3 years, and for your comments and encouragement. It's been the most wonderful opportunity to get to know you and grow in Jesus together.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back. If you subscribe to my blog you'll know when I reappear, because you'll get a post in your inbox. If you want to know when I start blogging again, you can subscribe here (for email) or here (in a reader) or contact me and I'll let you know.

Happy Christmas to all of you! I hope Christmas is a blessed time for you to remember the great gift of Jesus our Saviour. May God bless you and help you to get to know Jesus better during the coming year.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jean,
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoy your break from blogging. I will miss your posts and hope that someday we will meet in person!

Jenny

Meredith said...

And a happy Christmas to you. And warm thanks. It's a been a joy. Rest well.

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas! I've so enjoyed reading your blog and the encouragement you have shared. May your break be restful and I look forward to Google Reader notifying me of your return.

Tasmanian said...

God bless you guys. I am not sure how my weeks will look without your words of encouragement. Will have to read old posts every few days. I too am trying to rest this year as baby number 3 is due and I cannot keep up this pace! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas.

Caroline E said...

Great to see you saying no to blogging for a while at least! :) Have a good rest. I've enjoyed your blog almost daily, but quietly... Hope you had a lovely Christmas.