Normally, I'd post from the archives while I'm away, but I won't be doing that this time. I need a complete break! But please feel free to dig around in the archives. If you scroll down the right column of my blog, you can see I've indexed everything pretty thoroughly. Browse through the topics as much as you like!
Every now and again, someone writes and asks if they can print something from in all honesty to share with others. I'm always surprised and encouraged when this happens! Here's some ways you've used in all honesty:
- you've printed a post on a particular topic to discuss in your small group
- you've shared what I've written with someone you're mentoring
- you've used ideas for Sunday School lessons or Bible studies
- you've put a post in your church's bulletin
- you've included an article in the hand-out for a women's conference or retreat.
I'm often asked about copyright. All you need to do is contact me then include something like this at the end: "This article first appeared on Jean Williams' blog in all honesty (http://jeaninallhonesty.blogspot.com/) and is reprinted with permission."
If it's something I wrote for Sola Panel or The Briefing, you'll need to include something like this: "This article first appeared on Sola Panel (http://solapanel.org/) / in The Briefing (http://www.matthiasmedia.com.au/briefing/) and is reprinted with permission from Matthias Media."
I love it when God uses what I've written to encourage others - that's why I write - so share away! Just contact me and tell me about it - you'll make my day!
image is from stock.xchng