Tuesday, March 25, 2014

online meanderings

I need this

The subtle sin of pride - John Piper

How to care for missionaries - A fantastic series by Meredith.

God uses suffering to help kids grow - We have found this to be true.

Ministry to children - Gordon helpfully lowers the bars for parents, and encourages everyone to minister to kids.

The ministry of motherhood and 10 ways for mums to respect their sons 
The Word of God is like a lion. You don’t have to defend a lion. All you have to do is let the lion loose, and the lion will defend itself. Charles Spurgeon

If my friends are with me in a trial, how much more so is Jesus? When I am grateful that others have not forgotten my sorrow, how much more so has Jesus kept me close to his heart? When others have prayed when I no longer knew how, how much more so has Jesus spoken on my behalf (Romans 8:34)? When others have meet needs and brought food and carried burdens, how much more has Jesus promised to carry those loads I just can’t bear (Matthew 11:27-29)? Deb


To see more links and quotes, click here (Facebook) or here (Twitter)

No comments: