Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bloggy holidays

We've finished our posts on enjoying God. I hope you enjoyed them. If you have any feedback or questions, add them to the comments or contact me.

I'm taking a week off intensive blogging. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted after all those long, involved posts on enjoyment of God, motherhood, deciding how many children to have, and depression (what an easy lot of topics they were!).

It's school holidays here in Melbourne, and I'm spending time playing with my kids, catching up on my reading, and thinking over things, like how disorganised my life has become. ;)

I'll post a couple of quotes, family stories, and links, and I'll share my blogging plans for next term, so keep an eye on things, but don't expect any long posts on topics of great significance.

Feel free to catch up on some of those long, torturous posts from the last few weeks, or even better, take a week off yourself, and read the Bible instead of this blog!

No comments: