Tuesday, December 23, 2008

summer reading from the in all honesty archives

I'm following Nicole's always excellent example and declaring it to be archive week (actually, 2 or 3 weeks) at in all honesty over Christmas and the New Year.

I've spent a lovely few hours choosing posts from the first 3 months of in all honesty, so you can see how it all began. For those who've been with me from the start, I thought you might enjoy sharing the memories with me.

It's time I had a break from the relentlessness of blogging, to clear my mind and have a rest. I'll be back mid January, God willing. It's been getting a bit serious on here recently. After taking time to relax and reflect on life, I'm hoping I'll come back ready to share my life and thoughts with you again.

So during the next few weeks, there'll be some old favourites reappearing on this blog. There's some deep reflections there, but also some light summer reading - enjoy!

.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Aw, Jean, you always have something interesting to say!

Jean said...

Oops - that's not quite what I meant! I've rephrased that sentence. What I meant was that I haven't had the energy to relax and enjoy writing recently - and as a result, I feel like you've had information overload, but not a lot of reflective or joyful posts to read!

Lara said...

Fair enough! Sounds like you need a break to relax and refresh.

I'm hoping that once I've finally finished my thesis, I might be able to get back into blogging regularly, and preferably more interesting things than just song lyrics and other random stuff.

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas, and a relaxing break!