Friday, September 17, 2010

10 things that make me happy

I was tagged by the lovely Meredith for this meme. Here are 10 things that make me happy.

1. Sitting in a cafe all on my own, sipping a mug of spiced chai latte, and writing in my journal.

2. Going out for morning tea or dinner with my husband and talking about how we're really going.

3. Having a day off and spending it with my kids.

4. Digging deep into God's word until it digs deep into me.

5. Chatting with a good friend for as many hours as possible.

6. Curling up on the couch with a cup of coffee and a good book.

7. Walking on a cool, sunny day, thinking, dreaming and praying, as I watch the light through the trees, the mist over the mountains, or the waves crashing on the beach.

8. Writing when I'm "in the zone" and it's all coming together.

9. Bringing my anxieties and hurts to God in prayer.

10. Teaching the Bible to a group of women. What a joy!

It's hard to think of anyone to tag who hasn't been tagged already, but here goes: BG and Honoria.

image is from stock.xchng

No comments: