Wednesday, April 23, 2008

from the archives

My bloggy friend Nicole tagged me for this archive meme. Oh, my! So little time, so much blogging!

I'm supposed to pick blogs from my archives on 5 topics: family, friends, me, something I love, and anything I like. Here they are:

family: four babies, no sleep - humbled by small, crying creatures.

friends: our neighbours - the true story of a small miracle.

me: my personality - my very first blog post.

something I love: my husband, of course! Also reading, walking, and universities.

anything I like: mugs, feeling down, watery blessings, a divine wink - these ones just about wrote themselves.

And now I'm supposed to tag 5 other people to do this archive meme. But I don't know that many bloggers except Nicole, and she's already done it. So I nominate my friend Susan.

No comments: