Turns out I posted the wrong picture on my post and recipe last week: it was actually a picture of Jess's Swiss chocolate tart. So I thought I'd better share the recipe. It looks even easier than the last one. No photo - sorry! - but Jess tells me it looks like this or this.
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 Tbs cocoa
½ cup plain flour (GF works fine)
icing sugar and cream to serve
1. Mix flour, eggs, sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
2. Melt butter and add to other ingredients. Mix until well combined (takes a while).
3. Pour into greased and lined, round cake tin.
4. Cook for 30-40 minutes at 1750C. Should still be moist.
5. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream.